LuboX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A1200/A780/E680i/E6] Skin Installer and Splash Installer by Eakrin

ZduneX25
    ZduneX25
    Ex-Staff
    Ex-Staff

Celulares : LG GT540

[A1200/A780/E680i/E6] Skin Installer and Splash Installer by Eakrin Empty [A1200/A780/E680i/E6] Skin Installer and Splash Installer by Eakrin

Post by ZduneX25 Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:07 am

This was created by a very awesome thai modder, Eakrin. This is the best, faster, n00b friendly, safest way to install skins and themes. Prior installing it, you'll also need an application called Busybox, and optionally, ezxpopup. Dont worry, these files are included in the download pack. The following steps are copied from his guide, with a couple of modifications to make it more understandable:

To install a skin
    1. for A780/E680i you need to change to default theme and restart phone. A1200 and E6 can skip this step.

2. in File program tap and hold on .pskn file until popup menu appear.

3. select open with menu
    4. select skin installer and check in use this program to open. and tap on ok button.

5. skin installer 'll display dialog "Install xxxx.pskn" after installation complete dialog "install complete" 'll. if you dont install ezxpopup you'll here a peep sound.

6. restart phone to completely change to new skin.

How to install another skin
    1. for A780/E680i need to change to default theme and restart phone. A1200/E6 does not need.
    2. install a .pskn in the same method as above.

How to delete installed skin
    1. for A780/E680i you need to change to default theme and restart phone. A1200/E6 does not need to follow this step.
    2. Install a default_skin.pskn in the same method as above. This file is included in the download pack

How to install a splash screen with splash installer
    1. in File program tap and hold on .phm file until popup menu appear.

2. select open with menu

3. select splash installer and check in use this program to open. and tap on ok button.

4. splash installer 'll display dialog "Install xxxx.phm" after installation complete dialog "install complete" 'll appear. if you dont install ezxpopup or ezxdialog you 'll here a peep sound.

5. restart phone to completely change to new splash.

PS: For ccmove's A1200 skin that doesnt have a phm file use ccmove_Splash.phm to install splash by copy ccmove_Splash.phm into the same folder as power on and off animation files.This file is included in the download pack.

How to installed another splash
    1. Install a .phm in the same method as above.

How to delete installed splash
    1. install a default_splash.phm in the same method as above.This file is included in the download pack

How to reset and clear everything about skin and theme that install by Skin & Splash Installer.
    Do a MASTER RESET. everything about splash and skin will be removed and everything will be back to factory default. No garbage skins anymore.

There are a lot of E6/A1200 skins in our downloads area. Go, and enjoy Very Happy

Finally, the download link. I'll be updating it as newer versions appear.

Download Skin Installer and Splash Installer from attachment[/URL]
    Attachments
    [A1200/A780/E680i/E6] Skin Installer and Splash Installer by Eakrin AttachmentSkin&SplashInstaller_All_2.4.zip
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (476 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 am