LuboX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GUIDE HTC EVO] How to change the Sprint banner using CDMA workshop

ZduneX25
    ZduneX25
    Ex-Staff
    Ex-Staff

Celulares : LG GT540

[GUIDE HTC EVO] How to change the Sprint banner using CDMA workshop Empty [GUIDE HTC EVO] How to change the Sprint banner using CDMA workshop

Post by ZduneX25 Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 pm

What to change the Sprint banner to something else?

Well here is how.

This is a rough guide, maybe I'll get ambitious and spruce it up when I have some more time...

Install HTC Sync if you haven't already..
    Get it here.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gonna need the HTC Diag drivers, least I did... these work fine:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    EDIT:
    Here are the x64 and x86 HTC Diag drivers - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To get CDMA Workshop you are gonna have to use your favorite torrent search or whatever to the DEMO version isn't going to cut it.....I heard [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is nice this time of year. Especially when you need "CDMA Workshop"
    Mods if there is a problem with me posting the link to isohunt, I'll gladly remove it. It's nothing you can't find on google also.

Enter DIAG mode, dial ##diag#, let windows install the drivers...most likely it won't find the HTC DIAG drivers, but they are in the link above... get it installed.

Now in CDMA workshop, you really don't want to be effin' with stuff you aren't sure what it is... but we are here to change the banner right? riight so don't be changing anything else and you'll be a-ok.

Select your port, hit connect, hit read... goto the NAM tab...hit Read ...change the Banner from "Sprint" to whatever..hit "Write".... then you can reboot the phone and its done.

To find your port...

[GUIDE HTC EVO] How to change the Sprint banner using CDMA workshop 25fu7nq

Select your port, hit connect then hit read. ( picture shows "Disconnect" only because I already pushed connect... )

[GUIDE HTC EVO] How to change the Sprint banner using CDMA workshop 16hk8w5

Goto the NAM tab, hit read, change the banner, hit write. Reboot your phone

[GUIDE HTC EVO] How to change the Sprint banner using CDMA workshop 11gn67a

Enjoy!
    [GUIDE HTC EVO] How to change the Sprint banner using CDMA workshop 2vdh9om

Credits to apristel

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:08 am